Congratulations on entering the year 2023 safe and sound! You might already have plans to make this year more productive and life-fulfilling than last year or even the past few years. Securing a job this year should be one of your top priorities!
If you’re looking for a Content Writer job, you’ve come to the right place. Like all other content creators, content writers are still in demand in the digital marketing industry. The fact of the matter is that as long as written words exist and are needed in the market, writers will always have a place to grow, work, and succeed.
Fortunately for you, eLink Systems & Concepts Corp. is now hiring a Content Writer with the following qualifications and responsibilities.
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or any related field
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Knowledgeable of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience is recommended
- Experience in using HubSpot or similar Marketing Software/CRM is a plus
- Write 800-1000 plus words per article
- Ensure the use of target keywords as directed by the SEO specialist
- Develop accurate content or material
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
- Actively manage and promote company blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
If you believe you have the qualifications above, go on and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check this out if you want to be a Brand and Marketing Generalist! For more details, don’t hesitate to drop a message on eLink’s Facebook page Messenger. You can also visit the office on the 9th floor of Chinabank Corporate Center, Samar Loop Street, Cebu Business Park.